Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thing 23

This has been a very interesting course. I think it was a great idea to involve the whole of ACL - lots of people have been talking about their different discoveries and I've enjoyed reading some of the blogs tracking my colleagues' progress. By having everyone participate we've also really increased the skills and understanding of ACL staff as a whole. Another excellent aspect was the incentive - not just a prize draw but an actual (and desirable) prize for everyone completing. That's a great idea. I'd like to see more whole-of-library programs (with good incentives) in the future. My only concern was the time this took. When I started out I thought the time commitment was about 15mins per day. It has been much more than that - more like an hour a day. I don't begrudge it but it has affected my planning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done on completing the programme and making the time to find out about the web 2.0 technologies

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.